La-Z-Boy Recognizes Top-Performing Comfort Studio Retailers
Company Receives Award for its Environmentally-friendly EcoComfort™ Collection
MONROE, Mich. - La-Z-Boy honored top-performing Comfort Studio® furniture retailers at an awards ceremony held during the recent High Point Furniture Market in High Point, N.C. Regional, single-store owners with top sales growth during calendar year 2008 were recognized, along with the top North American multi-store operation and the retail partner with the largest increase in unit sales.
"We are proud to recognize our partners with dedicated La-Z-Boy retail space who have excelled at bringing La-Z-Boy comfort to their markets and increased overall sales for 2008," said Greg White, senior vice president of sales and merchandising for La-Z-Boy. "The partnerships we've formed with these top dealers are invaluable, and we look forward to even more success at the retail level with our Comfort Studio format."
Furniture Store Awards
Comfort Studio network has a total of 449 locations
located throughout North America. Honored for outstanding performance based on sales percent increase during 2008 were:
- Northeast Region - Bill's Bedding and Furniture in Danielson, Conn., owned by Gary and Jerry Nadeau
- Midwest Region - Gill Brothers Furniture in Muncie, Ind., owned by Richard and Steve Gill
- Southeast Region - Adcock Furniture in Bogart, Ga., owned by Trey and Carla Adcock
- West Region - Aven Furniture Company in Lancaster, Calif., owned by Robert Turner
- Central Region - Brannock & Hiatt Furniture in Mt. Airy, N.C., owned by Tommy Brannock
- Canadian Region - M&M Furniture in Charlottetown (East Royalty), Prince Edward Island, owned by Myron MacDonald
- Multi-Store - Meuble Selection Marchand in Val D'or, Quebec, owned by Marcel and Gisele Marchand
- Largest Increase in Unit Sales - Adcock Furniture in Bogart, Ga., owned by Trey and Carla Adcock
Headquartered in Monroe, Mich., La-Z-Boy has been producing some of the world’s most comfortable
furniture for over 85 years. The company manufactures a full line of comfortable products for the
living room and family room, including the company’s world-famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats,
sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.
It is a division of La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB),
one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers,
marketing furniture for every room of the home. "Live Life Comfortably.®"