La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Sales Associates and
In-Home Designers Recognized for Achievements
MONROE, Mich., (May 8, 2013) - La-Z-Boy recently announced the recipients of its Pinnacle Awards during a ceremony at the April Market in High Point, N.C. The award recognizes the top-selling sales associates and highest-achieving in-home designers in the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries® network.
"We are honored to recognize our associates for the success they had throughout the year in the areas of sales and consumer experience,” said Mark Bacon, President of La-Z-Boy Branded Business. “Our Pinnacle Awards truly recognize the differentiated shopping experience we provide and we applaud these individuals for their commitment to helping bring our brand to life.”
The Pinnacle Award honors outstanding sales consultants in each of the company's five sales regions in North America.
The 2012 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries sales associate recipients include:
- Valerie Danforth of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Amherst, NY
- Brandi Loring of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Davenport, Iowa
- JoAnn Davis of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Pleasant Hill, Calif.
- Roshan Chugani of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Raleigh, NC
- Steve Williamson of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Calgary, Alberta
The 2012 La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in-home designer recipients include:
- Elisar El Sayed of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Alexandria, Va.
- Susan Essert of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jill Morse of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Gil Croy of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Pineville, NC
- Danni Paskova of the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries in Langley, British Columbia
Headquartered in Monroe, Mich., La-Z-Boy has been producing some of the world’s most comfortable
furniture for over 85 years. The company manufactures a full line of comfortable products for the
living room and family room, including the company’s world-famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats,
sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs.
It is a division of La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB),
one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers,
marketing furniture for every room of the home. "Live Life Comfortably.®"