MONROE, Mich. – La-Z-Boy, one of the world's leading residential furniture producers, has announced the addition of new La-Z-Boy Comfort Studios™ to five furniture stores in Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio. Davis Furniture of Liberty, Ky., Kemper Home Furnishings of London, Ky., Schroeder Furniture of St. Joseph, Mich., Sigrist Furniture of Sturgis, Mich., and Lehmann's of Delphos, Ohio, now offer La-Z-Boy comfort to nearby residents.
- Davis Furniture in Liberty, Ky., at 654 Campbellsville Rd., features 4,060 square feet devoted to La-Z-Boy furniture in the 10,000 square foot store.
- Kemper Home Furnishings in London, Ky., at 1334 S. Laurel Rd., features 8,192 square feet of La-Z-Boy furniture in the 27,000 square foot store.
- Schroeder Furniture, St. Joseph, Mich., at 1335 Hilltop Rd., holds 3,127 square feet of La-Z-Boy furniture in its 18,000 square foot store.
- Sigrist Furniture in Sturgis, Mich., at 201 W. Chicago Rd., features 4,186 square feet of devoted La-Z-Boy furniture space in its 17,000 square foot store.
- Lehmann's in Delphos, Ohio, at 130 N. Main St., showcases 5,978 square feet of La-Z-Boy furniture in the 10,000 square foot store.
The new Comfort Studios' retail space is dedicated to the broad selection of La-Z-Boy® furniture for the family room and living room, including the company's world famous recliners, motion sofas, sleep sofas, sectionals and leather upholstery.
"La-Z-Boy furniture has always stood for comfort, and we're proud to partner with such a well-known furniture brand to bring its wide selection and stellar reputation to Kentucky residents," said Ronnie Davis, Davis Furniture store owner. "The addition of this Comfort Studio demonstrates the long-term commitment we have to offering our customers the best selection of comfortable, quality furnishings available."
In addition to a wide selection of upholstered furniture, La-Z-Boy offers hundreds of fabric and leather choices for custom-made furniture, as well as many pre-selected pairings for quicker delivery.
"We are especially pleased to be adding La-Z-Boy Comfort Studios to these furniture stores," said Greg White, senior vice president of sales and merchandising for La-Z-Boy. "Through our partnerships, we are strengthening our presence in Kentucky, Michigan and Ohio, making it even easier for local customers to find our quality products."