La-Z-Boy • Live life comfortably®.
Go
Modal
Your Local Store:
Sterling VA La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
21320 Signal Hill Plaza
Sterling, VA 20164
571-434-7687
No, change my store. Visit WebsiteGet Directions

Frequently Asked Questions

<< Go Back

Q: Can you provide me with pricing information?
A: The pricing is available on the website for 90% of our products. Just enter your zip/postal code to see accurate pricing, promotions, sales tax and delivery for your area. Then select the product of interest and see that the cover (fabric or leather) chosen determines the price. You can filter the covers by "On Sale" if there are current promotions, or sort by "Low to High" or "High to Low" price. The pricing listed applies to the cover selected. Products not offered online are available in store at your local, authorized La-Z-Boy retailers. Please use the Store Locator on our website to find the store nearest you.

Q: May I purchase directly from the manufacturer?
A: About 90% of our upholstered products are available for purchase online or via telephone by calling 1-800-375-6890. The other 10% shown on the site but not able to be purchased are available in store at your local authorized La-Z-Boy retailer. Please use the Store Locator on our website and visit your local La-Z-Boy retailers for pricing and ordering assistance.

Q: I plan to purchase a lift chair from La-Z-Boy and send paperwork into Medicare for partial reimbursement. Do you have the NSC number that Medicare requires?
A: Dealers who sell our products, including lift chairs, are retailers of residential furniture, not medical equipment. Neither they nor we have an NSC number as our products do not meet the Medicare requirements.

CLOSE X