Full Aniline Leather
Handcrafted premium leathers treated with Aniline dye to preserve the natural, rustic beauty that makes each upholstered piece unique.
This enhanced Crypton finish provides an invisible, protective shield that prolongs the life of the leather.
- Protects against harmful UV damage
- Repels dust, dirt and stains
- Environmentally safe
- Replenishes natural oils
Crypton Leather Enhance uses bio-renewable materials and is produced from sand or mined silicon metal, and is not petroleum-based. We only use chemistry that is safe for humans and the environment.
The following images are examples of the types of surface imperfections, including branding (not shown), that could be visible.
Leather Care Basics
- Avoid Prolonged exposure to the sun
- Many stains will dissipate into the hide naturally
- Vacuum often and dust using a dry cloth or slightly dampen with distilled water
- Ask your sales associate to recommend a cleaner specifically designed for Aniline leather
- Blot spills quickly with a dry clothSome darkening is to be expected
- Allow to air dry naturally