Top La-Z-Boy Account Executives inducted into company's summit club.
MONROE, MICH. (Feb. 3, 2016) – La-Z-Boy, one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of upholstered furniture, inducted members into the company’s Summit Club, an honor for its top Account Executives. The inductees accepted awards during a ceremony held at the International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina.
The 2015 Patrick H. Norton Award for Sales Excellence, a prestigious honor named after Norton, former chairman of the board, to recognize achievement, was presented to Christy Means, an Account Executive in Missouri and Arkansas. Means has been with La-Z-Boy since 2005 and is also a third-time Summit Club honoree.
“Summit Club inductees demonstrate outstanding performance and represent the best sales talent in the furniture industry,” said Jim Reilly, vice president of sales for La-Z-Boy. “We are honored to have a dedicated team of Account Executives whose continual commitment to the brand, customer satisfaction and our retail partners is a great source of pride within La-Z-Boy.”
Demonstrating an outstanding first year with the company, Della Etheridge, Account Executive in Alabama, Georgia and Eastern Tennessee, was named “Rookie of the Year.”
Additionally, fourteen Account Executives were inducted into the 2015 Summit Club for outstanding achievement in sales:
- George Ganske, Account Executive in Missouri, first year Summit Club recipient.
- Rusty Calloway, Account Executive in the Midwest, first year Summit Club recipient.
- Craig Zenil, Account Executive in southern Ohio and Kentucky, second year Summit Club recipient.
- John Dickinson, Account Executive in southern North Carolina and West South Carolina, second year Summit Club recipient.
- Rick Hughey, Account Executive in east North and South Carolina, third year Summit Club recipient.
- Halle Carroll, Account Executive in Colorado, fourth year Summit Club recipient.
- Rob Cebula, Account Executive in Wisconsin, third year Summit Club recipient.
- Scott Tapp, Account Executive in south Florida, sixth year Summit Club recipient.
- Della Etheridge, Account Executive in Alabama, Georgia and Eastern Tennessee, first year Summit Club recipient.
- David Wheatley, Account Executive in eastern Nevada, Utah, south Wyoming and Idaho, third year Summit Club recipient.
- Ryan Beams, Account Executive in Hawaii and northern California, fourth year Summit Club recipient.
- Mike Beagle, Account Executive in Ohio, first year Summit Club recipient.
- Wayne Wathey, Account Executive in northern North Carolina, fourth year Summit Club recipient.
- Christy Means, Account Executive in Missouri and Arkansas, third year Summit Club recipient.
The Regional Vice President award was given to Eric Gatton of the South Central Region. Eric will celebrate his twenty-third year with La-Z-Boy in May.
Headquartered in Monroe, Mich., La-Z-Boy has been producing some of the world’s most comfortable furniture for over 87 years. The company manufactures a full line of comfortable products for the living room and family room, including the company’s world-famous recliners, reclining sofas and love seats, sleep sofas, modular furniture and leather upholstery, as well as stationary sofas, love seats and chairs. It is a division of La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB), one of the world’s leading residential furniture producers, marketing furniture for every room of the home. "Live Life Comfortably.®"