Essential King Mattress
Style Number: 9KGE90
This product is sold exclusively online.
La-Z-Boy Essential Mattress – King
The La-Z-Boy Essential King Mattress is everything you need for an exceptional sleep. Made entirely in the U.S.A., this remarkable bed-in-a-box has a unique hybrid design that features internal pocket coils surrounded by multiple layers of soft, supportive memory foam. The result is a supremely comfortable mattress that conforms to the contours of your body. This breathable design also facilitates airflow, so it’s up to 28% cooler than solid foam mattresses. In short, it’s the only mattress good enough to be called La-Z-Boy.
This mattress is not available in any store. Order online and we’ll deliver yours right to your door.
- Ultra-comfortable bed-in-a-box
- Available exclusively on La-Z-Boy.com
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Unique coil + foam construction
- 12” total height
- 1” Polyurethane Foam top layer
- 1” Polyurethane Foam bottom layer
- 2” Cool Flow Visco Foam layer
- 8” individually wrapped internal pocket coils
- Heavier gauge coils around the perimeter prevent roll-off
- Coils in the center are pre-compressed to absorb partner movement and prevent sleepers from rolling together
- iCleanTM stain-resistant cover prevents spills from turning into stains
- Expands on a flat surface in about 60 minutes
- Includes 100-night sleep guarantee
- 10-year Limited Replacement Warranty
- Body Depth: 80.0"
- Body Height: 12.0"
- Body Width: 76.0"
- Product Weight: 126.0 lbs
Body Depth: 80.000000
Body Height: 12.000000
Body Width: 76.0
• 100% Made in the U.S.A.
• Includes 100-night sleep guarantee
• 10-year Limited Replacement Warranty
• Delivered directly to your door
• Live, U.S.-based customer support available 7 days a week
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Handcrafted Quality
• The company and brand you have
known and trusted for generations
• Each piece is custom made to order
• Built to last with engineered wood
frames, steel supports and
2 Unmatched Comfort
• Inviting designs for every body type
• Double-picked premium fiber fill
retains its shape
• ComfortCore® and airform seat
cushions provide exceptional
support and pressure relief
3 American Heritage
• Since 1927, we have designed the
highest quality furniture, right here
• A legacy of style and innovation
• Transforming houses into homes for
more than 90 years