Trails Villa Mirror
Style Number: 813-020H
Trails Villa Mirror
Body Width: 44.0
Kincaid Solid Wood Disclaimer
Kincaid, in keeping with its tradition in styling, materials and finish, crafts its furniture collections using primarily solid woods selected for grain clarity, color coordination and design. Combinations of different solid wood species are used within each collection. Not all exposed surfaces of every collection are constructed of solid wood. Wood products, multi-layered plywood, veneers and laminates are used for certain structural elements, including exposed surfaces that support leather, cane wicker and other non-wood materials, as well as in select components including some decorative table tops, table skirts, bed rails, interior surfaces, back panels, pullout trays, serving surfaces, etc. Some of our furniture features metal, stone, marble, granite or a composite material with the appearance of these elements.
Kincaid Wood Care
Many of the collections we produce use lumber with specific characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, worm holes, and striped or tiger wood. These characteristics are not defects; they are nature's signature that can be found in certain species of wood. Since every tree is different, there may be wide variations in graining, markings, or shading on the same piece and between different pieces of furniture.
We use a lacquer coat as our final finishing process, which adds to the great depth and clarity of our finish. Lacquer finishes may be cleaned by wiping the surface with a soft cloth dampened with water. Our recommended cleaning solution is to mix one tablespoon of vinegar to one quart of water. Use a soft cloth and wipe with the grain. Use another clean, soft cloth to wipe up any excess liquid to make certain the surface is completely dry.
Here are a few suggestions to keep your furniture looking beautiful for generations:
- Modern finishes are formulated to have a high degree of resistance to color change. However, most lacquers and lumbers will darken, or amber, over time. To minimize this effect, furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. If sunlight cannot be avoided it is recommended to rotate the piece(s) periodically to get even exposure.
- All spills should be wiped off as soon as possible, including food and beverages, to reduce the chances of staining or leaving a ring or spot in the finish.
- Furniture should not be exposed to extreme humidity or temperature. This can cause both the wood and the lacquer to crack.
- Avoid the use of cheap, oily polishes or waxes. They will collect dust and over time leave a waxy build up or film of grime.
- Extremely hot (coffee cups, dishes, cigarettes) and cold (drink cans) items should not be placed directly on the finish. This could damage the wood and the finish.
- Avoid the use of rubber, vinyl, and plastics items such as some placemats, TV pads, lamp pads, etc., as they may cause deterioration of the finish. We recommend using cloth backed items for these purposes.
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Handcrafted Quality
• The company and brand you have
known and trusted for generations
• Each piece is custom made to order
• Built to last with engineered wood
frames, steel supports and
2 Unmatched Comfort
• Inviting designs for every body type
• Double-picked premium fiber fill
retains its shape
• ComfortCore® and airform seat
cushions provide exceptional
support and pressure relief
3 American Heritage
• Since 1927, we have designed the
highest quality furniture, right here
• A legacy of style and innovation
• Transforming houses into homes for
more than 90 years