Petra Chair & A Half
The Petra Deep Chair and A Half is extra-deep and extra-wide—for extraordinary comfort. Clean lines, loose cushions, trim track arms and handsome wood legs create the clean, contemporary look and laid-back luxury you’ll love.
- Extra-wide chair with an extra-deep seat that has extra-fabulous casual style and comfort
- Slender track arms, simple lines, and loose cushions create a cozy, contemporary vibe
- Loose chambered blown fiber back cushions and box-border Premier standard seat cushions
- Decorative wood legs
- Double-needle topstitching on arms, seat, and back cushions
- Stylish stationary chair
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 38.5W x 41D x 37H
- Arm Height
- 25 in.
- 72 lb.
- Body Width
- 38.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 41 in.
- Body Height
- 37 in.
- Seat Width
- 30 in.
- Seat Depth
- 27.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 20 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.