Used as a footrest, cocktail table or extra seating, the Petra Deep Ottoman adds style and functionality to any room. Dressed up or down, its clean, simple lines fit well in any decor. Pair with other Petra Deep pieces—or anything! You’ll love it.
- Stylish multifunctional ottoman
- Designed to match the Petra Deep Long Sofa, Apartment Size Sofa and Chair & A Half (each available separately)
- Used as a footrest, extra seating or a cocktail table, the Petra Deep Ottoman adds style and functionality to any room
- Simple lines and casual sophistication
- Decorative wood legs
- Attractive topstitching detail
- High grade foam cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 36W x 24D x 18H
- 24 lb.
- Body Width
- 36 in.
- Body Depth
- 24 in.
- Body Height
- 18 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.