In the instance of Theo, meticulous design and little details create a timeless piece that will fit your style for years to come. The combination of box-border seats, rounded arms with welt trim, and decorative wood legs deliver a look that blends easily with both classic and contemporary pieces. Sophisticated topstitching adds that extra touch of detail to highlight the Theo's clean, tailored lines.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Sophisticated and stylish ottoman/li>
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim
- Single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 31.5W x 22.5D x 19H
- 31.5 lb.
- Body Width
- 31.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 22.5 in.
- Body Height
- 19 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.