The Eldorado High Leg Reclining Chair is the Mission-inspired chair enhanced with modern reclining comfort. It features exposed wood accents, plush padded cushions and decorative wood legs. And, no one would suspect it’s a recliner. Simply push back to enjoy two positions of instant reclining comfort. Eldorado’s updated chaise seat and footrest give you optimum support in the reclined position. From casual to formal, Eldorado adds chic cottage charm to your home.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- 2-position reclining mechanism
- Mission style design, with exposed wood arms
- Decorative wood accents and legs
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 32.5W x 41D x 42H
- Arm Height
- 25.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 69 in.
- 83 lb.
- Body Width
- 32.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 41 in.
- Body Height
- 42 in.
- Seat Width
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.