Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, Ferndale is a recliner with understated style and unlimited possibilities. Unique key shaped arms and a slim, inset back cushion give its clean lines a modern edge, while a solid wood base and tall tapered legs add sophistication. Our matching Ferndale Ottoman completes the look and transforms this stylish chair into a space made for relaxing. Customize it with your choice of fabrics and finishes.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Sophisticated, stylish recliner
- Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection
- Decorative wood base and legs
- Welt trim
- Padded outside arms
- Semi-attached and padded back
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 32W x 34.5D x 40H
- Arm Height
- 26.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 48.5 in.
- 54 lb.
- Body Width
- 32 in.
- Body Depth
- 34.5 in.
- Body Height
- 40 in.
- Seat Width
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 20 in.
- Seat Height
- 20 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.