Jay Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar 1HR 706
With its suite of innovative features, the Jay Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar delivers modern comfort with a casual vibe. Jay features slightly flared arms, a distinctive horizontal back seam and flange trim along the back, arms, chaise and footrest. This updated model features a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. When you’re not reclining, it’s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
• Casually styled power recliner
• Chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort in the reclined position
• Padded, slightly flared arms
• Plush supportive foam-and-fiber back
• Rocks and reclines for total comfort
• Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
• Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
• Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
• Home button returns you to the upright seated position
• Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
• Wireless remote upgrade available
• Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
• High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
• Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
• Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
• Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
• Plugs into an AC outlet
• Body Depth: 40.0
• Body Height: 42.5
• Body Width: 39.0
For additional details, select the dimensions tab above.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Arm Height
- 24.5 in.
- 104 lb.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.