Big on comfort, big on style. That’s the word on our new Randell Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Comes standard with many popular “tall” enhancements, including a tall base, deep chaise seat, higher-density foam and an extra-long legrest
- Extra-tall back and generous proportions that invite you to kick back and relax
- Comfortable, casual style
- Padded wrap-over arms
- Power adjustable headrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 45.5W x 41.5D x 46.5H
- Arm Height
- 27 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 75 in.
- 119 lb.
- Body Width
- 45.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 41.5 in.
- Body Height
- 46.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 24 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.