Designed especially for the taller user, the Redwood Power Rocking Recliner with Headrest is the chair that’s taking comfort to new heights.
Extra Tall scale (6'3" & Up)
- Comes standard with many “tall” enhancements, including a tall base, Summit deep chaise seat, and an extra-long legrest
- Higher-density foam cushions provide increased support and durability
- Comfortable, casual style
- Padded wrap-over arms
- Power adjustable headrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 44W x 45D x 46.5H
- Arm Height
- 28.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 75.5 in.
- 134 lb.
- Body Width
- 44 in.
- Body Depth
- 45 in.
- Body Height
- 46.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 24 in.
- Seat Depth
- 23.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.