Like its namesake city, the Vail Wall Recliner is rich in beauty and luxury. It has a petite scale, but it’s still big on comfort, with a plush, biscuit-style back and padded rolled arms. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Smaller scale is ideal for petite users
- Padded rolled arms
- Biscuit-style back with matching legrest
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 32W x 36D x 40.5H
- Arm Height
- 23 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 63.5 in.
- 69 lb.
- Body Width
- 32 in.
- Body Depth
- 36 in.
- Body Height
- 40.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 17.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 19.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 18 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.