Joel Reclining Loveseat
Prepare to fall in love with the Joel Reclining Loveseat. Smooth lines, casual contours and lush cushioning will grab your eye. Pillowy arms will pull you in, then recline the plush chaise seats into a zone of comfort and feel the embrace of calm.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- A cozy retreat that enables you to recline in either seat
- Casual design with inviting contours and irresistible overstuffed cushioning
- Stylishly flared arms support soft, pillowy armrests
- Plush blown fiber backs and chaise seats
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 65.5W x 40D x 43H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 63 in.
- 162 lb.
- Body Width
- 65.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 43 in.
- Seat Width
- 63.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.