Pinnacle Power Wall Reclining Loveseat w/ Console Headrest & Lumbar
The Pinnacle Power Wall Reclining Loveseat with Headrest, Console and Lumbar has an easygoing style that’s just right for resting and relaxing. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panels to recline, raise your feet and adjust the independent power headrests.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Plush, ultra-comfortable reclining loveseat
- Padded rolled arms
- Chaise seats and legrests
- Chaise seat
- Padded, channel-stitched tall back maintains shape and support
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Dual side-mounted control panels
- Both seats recline at the touch of a button
- Dual power adjustable headrests and lumbar supports
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Center console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 72W x 38.5D x 42H
- Arm Height
- 23.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 66 in.
- 215 lb.
- Body Width
- 72 in.
- Body Depth
- 38.5 in.
- Body Height
- 42 in.
- Seat Width
- 59 in.
- Seat Depth
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 19.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.