Morrison Power Reclining Loveseat w/ Headrest & Console
Style Number: 49U766
Morrison Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest and Console 49U 766
The Morrison Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest and Console is a family favorite that’s designed for comfort and durability. It features a tufted back and chaise seats, plus amply padded arms to cradle you in comfort. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panels to recline, raise your feet and operate the power headrests. Built-in USB ports power your phones or tablets while you relax. Between the seats, a handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
• Family-friendly seating for two
• Dual side-mounted control panels
• Both seats recline at the touch of a button
• Power headrests for optimum comfort and support
• Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
• Tufted back, arms and chaise seats
• Generously padded arms
• Center console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
• Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
• Body Depth: 39.5
• Body Height: 42.0
• Body Width: 78.5
For additional details, select the dimensions tab above.
Body Depth: 39.5
Body Height: 42.0
Body Width: 78.5
Seat Depth: 21.5
Seat Height: 20.5
Seat Width: 60.0
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Constructions differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.
• Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
• Free swatch sets available to help you customize your look
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
• Hand-delivered to your home
• Special Financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (see your local store for financing options)
• Live, U.S.-based customer support available 7 days a week
• Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty on the frame, springs and mechanism (3 years on the motors and electrical components). See more warranty information here.
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Spirit of Innovation
We've been making furniture in the U.S. for over 90 years, setting the standard for innovative design with numerous patents.
2 Unsurpassed Quality
From engineered wood frames to custom-stamped steel parts and wear-tested fabrics, La-Z-Boy quality is second to none.
3 Customized Comfort
La-Z-Boy furniture is designed for optimum comfort, with custom-cut multilayered cushions premium fiber and foam back support.
La-Z-Boy was founded in 1927, and we're proud to continue our renowned tradition of quality and craftsmanship. Our products are made with the utmost care and backed by over 90 years of experience and global innovation.
At La-Z-Boy, we're committed to integrating environmentally sound business practices into everything we do. Our goal is to craft high-quality products while reducing waste, increasing energy efficiency and consuming fewer resources.
Customization and FREE Design Services
La-Z-Boy furniture is hand-crafted especially for you. Just select a style and customize it with your choice of fabrics, leathers, power features and other options. If you need help, our Free Design Services team is ready to assist you.
Complete The Set
2 months ago