Oneal Power Wall Recliner
Style Number: P16779
Designed for those who prefer a little extra room when they relax, Oneal is the perfect balance of style and substance. Its oversized frame features a tall base and high channeled back for added head and neck support, while a deep seat and plush padded arms provide added comfort. When you’re ready to recline, simply press the side power buttons to independently adjust the powered back and legrest. Big but not bulky, Oneal’s space-saving design lets you fully recline inches from a wall. Plus, your family will love the convenience of a built-in USB port. Upgrade to our Go Cordless battery pack to enjoy Oneal’s power features without the need for an electrical outlet. When it comes to supersized comfort, this recliner delivers.
- Body Depth: 41.0
- Body Height: 45.0
- Body Width: 45.0
Body Depth: 0.0
Body Height: 0.0
Body Width: 0.0
Seat Depth: 0.0
Seat Height: 0.0
Seat Width: 0.0
• Reclining power with space-saving convenience that allows you to recline inches from a wall.
• Silver-tone, 4-button power controller with built-in USB port on the right outside arm. Available upgrade allows power controls and USB port to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
• Unplug from the wall with our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade to recline anywhere in a room.
• Powered legrest extends at the push of a button.
• An independently powered back allows you to recline the back to any desired position.
• State-of-the-art frame design quality engineered for lasting durability.
• Powerful but quiet reclining motor can move a user weighing up to 300 pounds with ease.
• Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together for natural movement
and the most reclining positions.
• Designed to provide total body and lumbar support in all positions, even while reclining.
• Legrest safety release helps protect people and pets from injury by disengaging when an obstruction
• Our most resilient cushioning features high quality polyurethane foam for comfort and support.
Upgrade to airform™ responsive cushioning for the highest level of comfort that contours to your body.
• Customize your look with a range of fabric and leather options. All of our fabrics, including our stain-resistant
iClean™ fabrics and performance fabrics, are wear-tested for quality and durability.
• La-Z-Boy® Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all frames, springs and recliner and sleep sofa mechanisms.
All power reclining furniture is covered by our La-Z-Boy® 3-Year Electronics Warranty.
• Handcrafted in the USA.
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Handcrafted Quality
• The company and brand you have
known and trusted for generations
• Each piece is custom made to order
• Built to last with engineered wood
frames, steel supports and
2 Unmatched Comfort
• Inviting designs for every body type
• Double-picked premium fiber fill
retains its shape
• ComfortCore® and airform seat
cushions provide exceptional
support and pressure relief
3 American Heritage
• Made with pride in the U.S.A. with
U.S. and imported parts
• A legacy of style and innovation
• Transforming houses into homes for
more than 90 years
• Design your own unique
• Select fabrics, leathers,
trim, legs and wood to
match your unique style
• Personalize it with power
and upgraded cushions
• Can’t decide? Find your
perfect style and color
with our AR app
Free Design Services
• Certified Interior
Designers work with your
vision and your budget
• Free consultations at
home or in-store
• Virtual Design Services
make it easy to envision
your perfect space
• Perfect for any size
project, from a new chair
to your entire home
Purchase With Confidence
• During in-store shopping
and delivery, we’re taking
safety measures to keep
• Furniture can be delivered
to your door or garage for
added peace of mind
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
on all of our frames,
• Live, U.S.-based support
available 7 days a week