Oneal Power Wall Recliner
Style Number: P16779
Designed for those who prefer a little extra room when they relax, Oneal is the perfect balance of style and substance. Its oversized frame features a tall base and high channeled back for added head and neck support, while a deep seat and plush padded arms provide added comfort. When you’re ready to recline, simply press the side power buttons to independently adjust the powered back and legrest. Big but not bulky, Oneal’s space-saving design lets you fully recline inches from a wall. Plus, your family will love the convenience of a built-in USB port. Upgrade to our Go Cordless battery pack to enjoy Oneal’s power features without the need for an electrical outlet. When it comes to supersized comfort, this recliner delivers.
- Body Depth: 41.0
- Body Height: 45.0
- Body Width: 45.0
Body Depth: 41.0
Body Height: 45.0
Body Width: 45.0
Seat Depth: 20.5
Seat Height: 21.5
Seat Width: 24.5
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Constructions differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.
• Reclining power with space-saving convenience that allows you to recline inches from a wall.
• Silver-tone, 4-button power controller with built-in USB port on the right outside arm. Available upgrade allows power controls and USB port to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
• Unplug from the wall with our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade to recline anywhere in a room.
• Powered legrest extends at the push of a button.
• An independently powered back allows you to recline the back to any desired position.
• State-of-the-art frame design quality engineered for lasting durability.
• Powerful but quiet reclining motor can move a user weighing up to 300 pounds with ease.
• Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together for natural movement
and the most reclining positions.
• Designed to provide total body and lumbar support in all positions, even while reclining.
• Legrest safety release helps protect people and pets from injury by disengaging when an obstruction
• Our most resilient cushioning features high quality polyurethane foam for comfort and support.
Upgrade to airform™ responsive cushioning for the highest level of comfort that contours to your body.
• Customize your look with a range of fabric and leather options. All of our fabrics, including our stain-resistant
iClean™ fabrics and performance fabrics, are wear-tested for quality and durability.
• La-Z-Boy® Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all frames, springs and recliner and sleep sofa mechanisms.
All power reclining furniture is covered by our La-Z-Boy® 3-Year Electronics Warranty.
• Handcrafted in the USA.
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Spirit of Innovation
We've been making furniture in the U.S. for over 90 years, setting the standard for innovative design with numerous patents.
2 Unsurpassed Quality
From engineered wood frames to custom-stamped steel parts and wear-tested fabrics, La-Z-Boy quality is second to none.
3 Customized Comfort
La-Z-Boy furniture is designed for optimum comfort, with custom-cut multilayered cushions premium fiber and foam back support.
La-Z-Boy was founded in 1927, and we're proud to continue our renowned tradition of quality and craftsmanship. Our products are made with the utmost care and backed by over 90 years of experience and global innovation.
At La-Z-Boy, we're committed to integrating environmentally sound business practices into everything we do. Our goal is to craft high-quality products while reducing waste, increasing energy efficiency and consuming fewer resources.
Customization and FREE Design Services
La-Z-Boy furniture is hand-crafted especially for you. Just select a style and customize it with your choice of fabrics, leathers, power features and other options. If you need help, our Free Design Services team is ready to assist you.
Complete The Set
4 months ago