Oneal Rocking Recliner
Style Number: 010779
Larger in scale, Oneal is designed for those who like their comfort supersized. The perfect place to land after a long day, its plush channeled back provides extra support to your head and neck, while pillow top arms surround you in softness. Designed for those who need a little extra leg room, Oneal sits on a tall base and features an elongated handle allowing you to easily adjust the chaise seat and extended legrest to your favorite position. When you’re not kicking back, this spacious seat is also a soothing rocker. As big on style as it is on comfort, Oneal is destined to be your family’s go-to spot for lounging.
Body Depth: 41.0
Body Height: 45.0
Body Width: 45.0
For additional details select the dimensions tab above.
Body Depth: 0.0
Body Height: 0.0
Body Width: 0.0
Seat Depth: 0.0
Seat Height: 0.0
Seat Width: 0.0
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Constructions differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.
• Rocker Recliner
• Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
• Available on most recliners, upgrade to our sleek and ergonomic brushed nickel Arc handle design for a more modern look.
• Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
• State-of-the-art frame design quality engineered for lasting durability.
• Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural
movement and the most reclining positions.
• Designed to provide total body and lumbar support in all positions, even while reclining.
• Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to
your individual body type.
• Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock
in place for added safety, support and reliability.
• Our most resilient cushioning features high quality polyurethane foam for comfort and support.
Upgrade to airform™ responsive cushioning for the highest level of comfort that contours to your body.
• Customize your look with a range of fabric and leather options. All of our fabrics, including our stain-resistant
iClean™ fabrics and performance fabrics, are wear-tested for quality and durability.
• La-Z-Boy® Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all frames, springs and recliner and sleep sofa mechanisms.
• Handcrafted in the USA.
What to Expect: The La-Z-Boy Difference
1 Handcrafted Quality
• The company and brand you have
known and trusted for generations
• Each piece is custom made to order
• Built to last with engineered wood
frames, steel supports and
2 Unmatched Comfort
• Inviting designs for every body type
• Double-picked premium fiber fill
retains its shape
• ComfortCore® and airform seat
cushions provide exceptional
support and pressure relief
3 American Heritage
• Made with pride in the U.S.A. with
U.S. and imported parts
• A legacy of style and innovation
• Transforming houses into homes for
more than 90 years
• Design your own unique
• Select fabrics, leathers,
trim, legs and wood to
match your unique style
• Personalize it with power
and upgraded cushions
Free Design Services
• Certified Design Experts
work with your vision and
• Free consultations in-store
or in your home
• Available for any size
project, from a single
room to an entire house
Purchase With Confidence
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
on all of our frames,
springs and reclining
• Furniture is hand delivered
to your door
• Live, U.S.-based support
available 7 days a week
Complete The Set
2 months ago
3 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
10 months ago