The Meyer Right-Arm Sitting Chaise w/ Storage has clean, bold lines with a sturdy armrest and an expansive seat perfect for stretching out and enjoying some daydreams. Or grab your throw from the storage compartment and settle in for some real dreams.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Modular addition for the Meyer sectional
- A bold, clean aesthetic with casual comfort at the forefront
- The La-Z-Boy Premier standard seat and blown fiber semi-attached back will give rise to relaxed sighs of contentment
- Welt trim accents and decorative wood legs dial up the style
- One 20” knife-edge accent pillow with welt trim is included (some exceptions may apply)
- Includes right arm (when sitting in chaise)
- Easily raised manual flip-up seat with ample storage
- High grade foam seat cushion that maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High-quality foam back provides extra support
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 39W x 64D x 37H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- 148 lb.
- Body Width
- 39 in.
- Body Depth
- 64 in.
- Body Height
- 37 in.
- Seat Width
- 30 in.
- Seat Depth
- 47.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 21 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.