James Left-Arm Sitting Reclining Loveseat
What’s not to love about this loveseat? Really. It’s lets you work the remote with your left hand and indulge in your favorite snacks with the right. All while being supported in cushiony pillow-back comfort.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Modular addition for the James sectional
- Incudes left arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Conveniently adjust the left seat recline and legrest independently from the rest of the unit
- Blown fiber split back and cushioned armrest provide plush support
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seat and footrest encourage you to settle in and get cozy
- Comes standard with single-needle topstitching
- Side latch release
- Back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentiont
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 56.5W x 39.5D x 41.5H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 64.5 in.
- 122 lb.
- Body Width
- 56.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 39.5 in.
- Body Height
- 41.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 46.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.