The Maddox Left-Arm Sitting Recliner makes your Maddox Sectional come together with a chic, casual energy. The broad, deep waterfall seat, tall split back and chunky track arm with flange trim offers bold modern style and luxurious reclining comfort.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Modular addition for the Maddox sectional
- Incudes left arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Bold, modern look with clean lines
- Spacious seating with a tall, supportive blown-fiber split back and deep waterfall chaise seat
- Chunky track arm with stylish flange welt trim
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 40W x 40D x 42H
- Arm Height
- 25 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 66 in.
- 102 lb.
- Body Width
- 40 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 42 in.
- Seat Width
- 32 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.