Paxton Sectional Armless Chair
The Paxton Armless Middle chair adds versatility and comfort to your sectional. Configure it with other Paxton modules for seating that suits your needs. It features a deep seat cushion, low-profile wood legs and a chamber-filled back cushion that maintains its shape and support over time. The patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides just the right amount of support for a long or short sit. A matching ottoman is available separately.
Extra Tall scale (6'3" & Up)
- Modular piece for the Paxton sectional
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Welt trim
- Low profile wood legs
- Matching ottoman available separately
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 40W x 42D x 38H
- 77 lb.
- Body Width
- 40 in.
- Body Depth
- 42 in.
- Body Height
- 38 in.
- Seat Width
- 40 in.
- Seat Depth
- 25 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.