Reese Right-Arm Sitting Recliner
The Reese Right Arm Sitting Recliner adds laid-back comfort and versatility to your Reese sectional. Designed with single-needle topstitched detailing on the inside arm, legrest, seat and back, it features a pub-style back and pillow top left arm to create the ideal spot for relaxing or watching TV. A convenient latch release allows you to easily adjust the back and legrest for personalized reclining comfort.
Petite scale (5'3'' & Under)
- Modular piece for Reese sectional
- Incudes right arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Clean, contemporary style
- High-quality foam back provides extra support
- Pillow top arm
- Decorative top stitching
- Side latch release
- Back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 33W x 38D x 40H
- Arm Height
- 27.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 65.5 in.
- 80 lb.
- Body Width
- 33 in.
- Body Depth
- 38 in.
- Body Height
- 40 in.
- Seat Width
- 21 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.