Trouper Left-Arm Sitting Recliner
With a sculpted bucket seat, chaise legrest and split back cushion that supports your head, neck and lumbar, our Trouper left-arm sitting recliner is the perfect way to complete your ideal sectional. A latch release on the left outside arm lets you adjust the back and legrest for personalized reclining comfort. You can also lean back without raising your feet. Pair with other pieces from our Trouper modular collection, for a spacious and stylish sectional with more than enough comfort to go around.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Modular piece for the Trouper sectional
- Incudes left arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seat and footrest bring lounging to a new level
- Comes standard with single-needle topstitching
- Side latch release
- Back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 30W x 40D x 42H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 66 in.
- 80 lb.
- Body Width
- 30 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 42 in.
- Seat Width
- 22 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.