A sleek, low profile gives the Emric Sofa a cool, modern air but those pillowy loose back cushions are laid-back and inviting. Framed by shelter track arms, its long, smooth box-edge bench cushion is a spacious and irresistibly cozy spot to chill.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Long, clean modern lines and a spacious low-profile design
- Slim shelter-style track arms wrap all the way around
- Blown-fiber knife-edge back cushions and an elongated lumbar pillow are loose and comfy
- Loose box border bench seat with t-cushion styling for extra legroom
- Clean, simple topstitching and decorative wood legs
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 80W x 38D x 35.5H
- Arm Height
- 27.5 in.
- 116.5 lb.
- Body Width
- 80 in.
- Body Depth
- 38 in.
- Body Height
- 35.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 71.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 21 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.