A tall back, pillow-soft seats and detailed flange stitching make this transitional style loveseat perfect for any décor. But take one look at the sleek side power buttons and you’ll see this family-favorite has a lot more to offer. Our Jay Reclining loveseat goes from upright to fully reclined at the touch of a button. Powered backs and legrests move together to your preferred reclining position. Convenient built-in USB ports keep you connected, while our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade lets you unplug and recline anywhere in a room, no electrical outlet needed.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Cool, comfortable style
- Outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tablet
- Flange stitching on backs, arms and footrests
- Center console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 64.5 in.
- 201 lb.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.