With its pillow top arms and tall, curved back featuring detailed channel-stitching, the Lancer Power Rocking Recliner delivers a large dose of casual style. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There’s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you’re not reclining, it’s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Ultra-comfortable power recliner
- Pillow top arms
- Tall, curved back
- Channel-stitched back cushion retains its shape and support
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Arm Height
- 24.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 68 in.
- 87 lb.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.